Desperado Plant Management
The Desperado Handheld Software solution is a portable, battery powered, RFID & Barcode scanner capable of reading RFID plant tags from 15+ feet away. It performs inventory audits of 1000s of plants in minutes, captures plant moves from one location to another seamlessly, and records plant destruction. The Seek-and-Find feature acts like a Geiger counter and utilizes the RFID scanner to physically locate one – or many – RFID tags out of thousands.
- RFID/Barcode scanner- integrated with Metrc, Dutchie/LeafLogix, and more
- Inventory flower rooms- 4000+ plants in under 15 minutes
- Destroy Plants – Set a reason and use RFID barcode to scan plants to be destroyed either in batches or one at a time
- Move Plants – Choose a room from a dropdown list and scan one or many plants to move them
- Change Growth Phase – Choose a phase and scan the plant tag to change it
- Seek and Find – Add plant ID to the “Search List” and use the device’s powerful RFID scanner to locate the missing tag
- All data fed into the Outlink Web Console
Realize labor savings of up to 75% or more!
$279/month ($1.75 per hour)
Check out additional videos and reach out to us!